Hotspur Apartment Booking Conditions
- Lets are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure. Please vacate the premises before 10.00am on the day of departure.
- A non-refundable deposit of £200 per week, or part thereof, is required to book the property. Telephone/email reservations are accepted subject to receipt of the deposit within the following 7 days.
- Following receipt of your deposit, you will be sent a confirmation of your reservation. The contract of hire and liability for the full rental, becomes effective on despatch of this confirmation.
- The balance of the rental is to be paid at least eight weeks before the start of the holiday.
- No more than 4 guests shall stay in the Hotspur at any time. If this is disregarded we reserve the right to terminate the letting without notice and the booking will be treated as a cancellation by you. No refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made. We will not be liable for any additional expenses you incur through the cancellation. We do not allow smoking or pets.
- Should you have to cancel your holiday please contact us immediately and confirm in writing within seven days. We will seek to re-let and if successful will return money paid less the non-refundable deposit.
- You agree to leave the premises clean and tidy, as you would wish to find it. This includes all of the equipment and utensils that have been provided. Please note that the person named on and signing the booking form will be liable for the costs of any breakages, damage in or to the property or additional cleaning required.
- No responsibility can be accepted for personal injury, sickness, loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Should for reasons beyond our control, the apartment be rendered unsuitable for letting on the dates booked, all money paid will be returned in full. There would be no further claim against us.